For qualified clients, we can offer a ‘ Homeless 2 Home (H2H) ‘voucher that will be made out to your Landlord.
*The voucher will be for $700
*We will also provide an additional $100 voucher at checkups at 4, 8 and 12 months
The H2H eligibility requirements are;
- You are currently experiencing homelessness. This is defined by a lack of self
determination. If you are couch surfing, our organization considers you homeless.
- You are currently employed and have been with your current employer for at least 30 days.
- You are making at least $1,100 from employment income a month.
- Provide copies of your four most recent pay stubs and a copy of your resume.
- Prepare a budget showing if placed into housing your income > expenses.
- We want you to take personal responsibility and to explore what other housing
services are available to you. We ask that you personally visit the Courtyard adjacent to our facility.
- Similarly to #6, we ask that you investigate transitional housing options including
but not limited to HOPElink and Family Promise and if they don’t work for you,
document to us why they don’t work.
Send completed applications to;
H2H Program Director